Awesome Dog Halloween Costumes For 2018
Halloween is a fun time of year when people can be whatever characters they want! When it comes to canine companions, the possibilities are almost endless! As long as your pooch feels safe and happy participating in the fun, take some time to be creative and let them show off their best selves. Whether it's a simple addition to a collar or an elaborate piece of clothing, these pet parents are showing that dogs are our best friends this time of year, just like every season when we treasure them so much.
These dogs got in on the action. Which costume is your favorite?
1. Every guardian thinks their pup is as cute as a stuffie, so why not show off his cuteness with a unique costume? This simple addition to his collar makes this dog a beanie baby.
2. A little bit of faux fur turns this golden retriever into a king of the jungle. All dogs are truly this noble!
3. Any Harry Potter fans in the house? Wand and hat included, talent at wizardry is optional.
4. When you have to wear the cone of shame, you might as well make the best of it and mix a cocktail. Will that be two tennis ball olives or three?
5. Tailor-made for the Star Wars fans and their faux-Ewok helpers.
6. Perfect for those dancing dogs who dream of living in Hawaii!
7. This puppy is ready to climb the corporate ladder. Check out the power tie and cuffs!
8. For only the saints of the dog park! This doggy priest is ready to give you his blessings.
9. Who doesn't love sushi with a side of cuteness? Wasabi and soy sauce on the side.
10. This pooch is just as soft and snuggly as your childhood teddy bear. This one comes with a wagging tail and puppy kisses!
11. Is it a pig or a pug? Or a puggly pig?
12. A whole different spin on the tale of Red Riding Hood! Is your husky really a wolf in disguise?
13. This is for the Wizard of Oz fans! No doubt this "Tin Man" pooch already has a big heart.
14. This dog shows off his love of nature! A canine assistant to tend to your garden, perhaps?
15. Showing off his love of a coffee and donut chain, this pup is as sweet as can be.
16. This one is a family affair. Mom, Dad and fur kids showing off their love of hot dogs. Ketchup, mustard, or plain?
- Jennifer M